Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wait just a minute... What the fuck?

Tell me what’s normal
How should I feel?
Tell me what’s happening
Is it all real?

My feeling of neutral
Has diminished to nothing
What is nothing?
Nothing makes sense

It makes so much sense
But why can’t I handle it?
Why are these thoughts
I’m having so candle-lit?

Things were so clear
But memory’s fading
Things were confusing
And therefore entertaining

Things were so hard
Making them simple
But now they are clear
Clear as my pimples.

And pimples are clear
And bright as can be
From miles away
They can be seen

Yet trouble they cause
Annoyance and strife
They fill me with anger,
Confusion, and life

If this is what life is
Then what is the reason
I’m jotting down thoughts
Without any real treason

Wait just a minute…
What the fuck…
Now I’m confused
Confused like a duck

Now I’m just rambling
‘Bout ducks and confusion
Is it the music?
The Postal Servisusion?

No comments: